Thought of the week
I forgive people but that doesn’t mean I accept their behavior or trust them.
I forgive them for me, so I can let go and move on with my life.
- Bank Holiday in lieu of St Patrick’s Day – School Closed
- Leaving Cert higher level English trip to Town Hall Theatre to see King Lear
- 1st year boys football semi-final vs Claregalway CC. at 12:30 in Monivea
- 1st Year History Workshops (provisional)
- Justin Campbell talk to LC2 students
- Peer to peer training with John Paul 2 students
- Confessions in Parish Church
- History Teachers Association Table Quiz @ 7pm
- 1st Year Girls Basketball match against Pres Headford in HRC Sports Hall @ 11am
- 1st Year Hurling Vs Galbally @ 10am