THE SCHOOL DAY
- The school opens at 7.50 am for students on early buses.
- There is supervised morning study from 7.50am to 9.00am.
- Students should be in school not later than 8.50 a.m.
- The timetable in HRC (6 class periods) is divided as follows:
- 9.00 – 11.00, two classes: (9.00 & 10:am)
- 11.00 – 11.20 Morning Break
- 11.20 – 1.20, three classes: (11.20 / 12.20)
- 1.20 – 2.00 Lunch
- 2.00 – 4.00, three classes: (2.00 / 3.00)
- Fridays, finish 1.20pm
- Students should use only the official exits when leaving the school grounds.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and measures put in place to prevent its spread a split lunch and break are in operation. As a result of this 2nd and 5th years have an altered timetable as follows:
- 9.00 – 10.00, one classes:
- 10.00 – 10.20 Morning Break
- 10.20 – 12.20, three classes: (10.20 / 11.20)
- 12.20 – 1.00 Lunch
- 1.00 – 4.00, three classes: (1.00/ 2.00 / 3.00)
The school remains open until 5.00 pm each day and students on late buses may study after school. The school office is open from 9.00 am to 1.15 pm and from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm each school day.
GOING DOWN TOWN
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- BOYS: Black jumper with school crest, white shirt, mid-grey trousers as specified. A white t-shirt may be worn inside shirt.
- GIRLS: Black jumper with school crest, white shirt, tartan skirt as specified. A white t-shirt may be worn inside shirt.
- The full uniform must be worn on each school day throughout the year. Black shoes are recommended.